Quickbooks Online Advanced Training (2 half days)
Time & Location
About the Event
Quickbooks Online: Advanced Training + BONUS OFFER
In this online course with discussion, we will be going over everything listed below and have special Q&A at the end of each section to make sure you get all your needs addressed.
Track project or fund accounting like an Expert
· Learn how to assign classes to transactions in QuickBooks Online.
· Classes represent segments in your company, life store departments, products lines, etc.
· Turn on class tracking to get more useful reporting for your Company.
Do you track more than one branch? - Let's get you started.
· Learn how to assign locations to transactions in QuickBooks Online.
· Locations represent different store or company physical locations in your business.
· Turn on location tracking to track revenue and expenses by location for more accurate and useful reporting!
Learn the ins and outs of Inventory
· QuickBooks Online can track the quantity, purchase costs, sales revenue, and cost of goods sold for your inventory items.
· Learn how to set up different inventory products and services for your Company.
· Track inventory using the first in first out (FIFO) method.
· Learn how to correctly record the purchase and sale of products and link them to the inventory records.
Advanced Uses for Re-occurring Transactions
Fast-track for month end with Automated Transactions
· Learn how to use re-occurring transactions to automate monthly transactions such as prepaid expenses and amortization
Accelerate your Customer Invoicing process
· This features provides you with three options, allowing you to select your preferred level of automation.
· Learn how to set-up automated invoicing to save you time!
Tracking Billable Expenses
Make the most of your Invoicing!
· A billable expense is a purchase transaction that is associated with a customer and billable to that customer.
· Learn how to track and bill customers for billable expense items as part of their regular invoice.
Clear the way for multiple Currencies
· Have vendors or customers with different currency? No problem - QuickBooks Online allows you to turn on the multi-currency feature to help make multi-currency transactions easier to record.
· This feature allows users to create transactions and prepare reports in multiple currencies.
· Learn how to set-up individual vendors and customers with different currency.
· Learn how to do currency revaluations of balances and accounts.
· Understand the difference between a realized exchange gain/loss and an unrealized exchange gain/loss.
This one is great for Private Business and Not for Profits
· Learn how to add a budget to QuickBooks Online.
· Learn the different methods of inputting the budget (manually, importing Excel).
· Learn how to run reports such as actual vs. budget in total/by month etc.
Work with Reports
Better insights about your Company
· Learn how to run cash-flow statements, budget vs. actual, reports by classes, locations etc.
· Customize the content and look of your reports.
· Manipulate reports to get the info you need.
· Save customized reports so you aren't recreating these each month/quarter etc.
**SPECIAL BONUS OFFERING**
DEXT ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE TRAINING + ONE-MONTH FREE SUBSCRIPTION
· Eliminate the need to hold onto paper invoices and receipts with this Cloud based software.
· Integrate Dext with your company's QuickBooks Online.
· Set-up your company the correct way!
· Customize who has access and what they can/can’t see:
· Set up users and assign different access rights & permissions
· Learn the different methods of uploading documents.
· The software extracts information from the invoices you upload for more efficient record keeping.
· Receive a one-month free subscription with unlimited users and unlimited scans.
A Certificate of Completion will be issued for each participant.
Half Day 1, Thurs Oct 7Zoom
Half Day 2, Fri Oct 8Zoom
- Quickbooks Online Essentials$600+$30 GST+$15.75 Service fee$600+$30 GST+$15.75 Service fee0$0