Thu, Oct 07|
Online Zoom - With Discussion
Quickbooks Online Advanced Training (2 half days)
If you already have some experience using Quickbooks Online, but want to boost your knowledge to the next level, this course is for you. - Class and multiple Location tracking - Inventory Management - Advanced automation - Budgets & reports + much more!
Time & Location
Oct 07, 2021, 1:00 p.m. CST – Oct 08, 2021, 12:00 p.m. CST
Online Zoom - With Discussion
About the Event
Quickbooks Online: Advanced Training + BONUS OFFER
In this online course with discussion, we will be going over everything listed below and have special Q&A at the end of each section to make sure you get all your needs addressed.
Track project or fund accounting like an Expert
· Learn how to assign classes to transactions in QuickBooks Online.
· Classes represent segments in your company, life store departments, products lines, etc.
· Turn on class tracking to get more useful reporting for your Company.
Do you track more than one branch? - Let's get you started.
· Learn how to assign locations to transactions in QuickBooks Online.
· Locations represent different store or company physical locations in your business.
· Turn on location tracking to track revenue and expenses by location for more accurate and useful reporting!
Learn the ins and outs of Inventory
· QuickBooks Online can track the quantity, purchase costs, sales revenue, and cost of goods sold for your inventory items.
· Learn how to set up different inventory products and services for your Company.
· Track inventory using the first in first out (FIFO) method.
· Learn how to correctly record the purchase and sale of products and link them to the inventory records.
Advanced Uses for Re-occurring Transactions
Fast-track for month end with Automated Transactions
· Learn how to use re-occurring transactions to automate monthly transactions such as prepaid expenses and amortization
Accelerate your Customer Invoicing process
· This features provides you with three options, allowing you to select your preferred level of automation.
· Learn how to set-up automated invoicing to save you time!
Tracking Billable Expenses
Make the most of your Invoicing!
· A billable expense is a purchase transaction that is associated with a customer and billable to that customer.
· Learn how to track and bill customers for billable expense items as part of their regular invoice.
Clear the way for multiple Currencies
· Have vendors or customers with different currency? No problem - QuickBooks Online allows you to turn on the multi-currency feature to help make multi-currency transactions easier to record.
· This feature allows users to create transactions and prepare reports in multiple currencies.
· Learn how to set-up individual vendors and customers with different currency.
· Learn how to do currency revaluations of balances and accounts.
· Understand the difference between a realized exchange gain/loss and an unrealized exchange gain/loss.
This one is great for Private Business and Not for Profits
· Learn how to add a budget to QuickBooks Online.
· Learn the different methods of inputting the budget (manually, importing Excel).
· Learn how to run reports such as actual vs. budget in total/by month etc.
Work with Reports
Better insights about your Company
· Learn how to run cash-flow statements, budget vs. actual, reports by classes, locations etc.
· Customize the content and look of your reports.
· Manipulate reports to get the info you need.
· Save customized reports so you aren't recreating these each month/quarter etc.
**SPECIAL BONUS OFFERING**
DEXT ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE TRAINING + ONE-MONTH FREE SUBSCRIPTION
· Eliminate the need to hold onto paper invoices and receipts with this Cloud based software.
· Integrate Dext with your company's QuickBooks Online.
· Set-up your company the correct way!
· Customize who has access and what they can/can’t see:
· Set up users and assign different access rights & permissions
· Learn the different methods of uploading documents.
· The software extracts information from the invoices you upload for more efficient record keeping.
· Receive a one-month free subscription with unlimited users and unlimited scans.
A Certificate of Completion will be issued for each participant.
Half Day 1, Thurs Oct 7Zoom
Half Day 2, Fri Oct 8Zoom
Quickbooks Online Essentials
+$15.75 Service fee
Quickbooks Online Essentials training course Sept 9-10 (2 half days)
+$15.75 Service fee0